Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies. Try this wildly-popular chocolate chip cookie recipe for yourself. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). The Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. You can have Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 113 oz of unsalted butter (1 stick).
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips (milk chocolate or semi sweet).
There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead Let's quarantine cook! We've curated a bunch of recipes & tips to make cooking easier for you during this time! I've tried a lot of chocolate chip cookie recipes over the years.
Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F.
- Soften butter to room temperature. Mix butter until fluffy and white. Add sugar to the butter and mix well..
- Add the egg. Mix well. Even if it doesn’t look right it is fine..
- Mix flour and baking soda and salt together. Then alternatively add the flour mixture and the milk to the sugar mixture. Start with flour and end with flour..
- Mix in chocolate chips..
- Put on parchment paper. Spread 2 inches apart from each other. Put in oven for 10-15 minutes. When done, cool for 5 min..
I keep finding that many of the recipes have at least one long wait time. Then, have them baking in the oven in just a few minutes! What makes this the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe? Texture: The cookies are soft in the middle. These cookies are soft, thick, bricks of chocolate chunks and buttery dough baked into a heavy, milk-loving cookie that is my most favorite chocolate chip cookie of all Lindsay, These are marvelous cookies.